Sunday, March 3, 2013

Headband 1


I have this swap that I am working on, it is for a headband.  I've never made one before and thought that it would be fun.  I found this pattern that I really like, and guess what, I had to learn a new technique to make it!  I had to learn how to do the hairpin lace crochet.  This is the headband I am working on.  Hairpin lace headband

I went to YouTube to find a video on how to do this technique.  I found several, but the one that was the easiest to understand and follow was this one.
hairpin lace tutorial
She does a wonderful job explaining the process used.  I will post pictures of my project soon.  Have a fabulous day and keep on hooking!

I took pictures of the headband with my phone and my phone ate them!  Now I have to dig out the camera, find batteries and take another picture of it.  Have a fabulous day and keep on hooking!

Finally, I got the pictures.  New technology!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment